What exactly changes during puberty?
It’s not rocket science, we promise you, but these changes will rock your world. Even though puberty is beyond NORMAL, there may be times where your new body and its new functions may come across as alien-like.
So be prepared to tackle these changes head-on. Here’s what to expect:
• Pubic hair starts to appear.
• Breasts and hips grow bigger.
• Periods become the new norm.
• Irritable moods are now a thing.
• Vaginal discharge makes its appearance.
• Sexual thoughts and feelings tend to sneak up on you.
• Sweat increases and is usually accommodated with a stronger smell than before.