Our premium quality reusable pads are a game changer for you and the environment. Women in the UK use an average of 11,000 disposable menstrual products during their reproductive lifetime. This produces more than 200,000 tonnes of disposable menstrual product waste per year.
Our handmade luxurious washable pads are made with a top layer of bamboo charcoal fleece which neutralises odours. The middle two layers are absorbent microfibre and the outer patterned layer is a silky waterproof PUL fabric. Ergonomically shaped with adjustable snaps for a perfect fit, these super absorbent and leak- proof pads are slim, soft and very comfy.
The pack of 6 ensures you can change them repeatedly without worrying about running out of pads. You can keep the used pads in the handy wet bag until you can wash them.
They're very easy to clean too. Simply rinse them with cold water, then machine wash them at 30-40 degrees or by hand if you prefer. Finally allow them to dry naturally.
Follow these care tips and your pads should last many years:
- Wash before first use
- Do not wash soiled pads in hot water as this may cause stains to set in
- Can be hand washed and washed with other clothes May be tumble dried on low heat or air dried naturally
- If you're not planning on washing your pads immediately, soak them in cold water first and add a little salt if heavily stained
- Do not iron, this may damage the fabric
- Do not bleach or use fabric softener as this may reduce the lifespan of your pads
Why not also treat yourself to our gorgeous organic apple cider vinegar and Epsom salts intimate wash bar? We also do shampoo bars, conditioner bars, body wash, face wash and hand wash bars too, so you can go completely plastic free in your bathroom!